More Services from Peveto Law
Plano Criminal Defense Attorney – 972-339-8033
There has never been a criminal defense case that is completely cut-and-dry, or one that did not require multiple steps to complete. After you have been arrested and charged with a criminal violation, you should find a defense firm that can handle your case from start to finish, no matter how complex things might come to be. At Peveto Law, our Plano criminal defense attorney is proud to be able to supply our client with reliable, trial-tested advocacy in a variety of services that run the gamut of criminal defense cases, both typical and anything but.
Want to know more? Contact us today with any questions and concerns.
Legal Support from A-to-Z
Providing criminal defense services is not just showing up to court or a hearing, arguing for a client for twenty minutes, and then calling it a day. Truly beneficial advocacy will go above and beyond what is expected, doing everything possible to help a client in need. At Peveto Law, high caliber service is what you can expect.
Take a look at some of the services our Plano criminal defense lawyer can offer:
- Attorney tips: Not ready to dive into your defense just yet? While you should not wait too long, as this gives an advantage to the prosecution, you can take a moment to review some smart tips direct from our lead attorney.
- Expunctions: Were you arrested but never convicted? Or convicted and served your due time? Our team can help you remove any trace of the charges by pursuing an expunction or record sealing.
- FAQ: Everyone has questions about criminal defense but not everyone has the answers. Luckily, our Plano criminal defense lawyer has provided a frequently asked questions page with useful answers for those in need of immediate insight.
- Jail release: Have you been charged with a class A or class B misdemeanor in Collin County? Attorney Andrew Peveto is also a bond lawyer, able to help you get out of jail following an arrest, usually much faster than bail bondsmen!
- Juvenile cases: For many teenagers and young adults, making mistakes is part of growing up and learning, but a mistake should not follow them for the rest of their lives. Talk to our team if you need legal defense for your child’s juvenile case.
- Nondisclosure: We can help you handle criminal record nondisclosures, effectively causing a judge to dismiss a prior case against you, after you complete a deferred adjudication period.
- Testimonials: What we do at Peveto Law is only useful if our clients are satisfied with our work. We are proud to say that we have collected numerous positive client testimonials throughout the years that speak well on our behalf.
- Warrants: A weak spot in many criminal prosecutions is the warrant, or the police’s proof that your arrest was valid. We can help you determine if the warrant for your arrest was invalid, and we can help you turn yourself in safely and correctly if there is a valid warrant active with your name on it in Collin County, warrants in Dallas, or warrants anywhere else in the greater DFW area.
You Know About Us, Let Us Know About You
Now that you have a better understanding of all the legal services we offer here at Peveto Law, the next thing to do is let us know more about you and your case. Contact our Plano criminal defense lawyer today and give us the basics of what is going on. We would like to follow up with a free initial consultation to explain your legal options in more detail. Go ahead and call 972-339-8033 at your earliest convenience to get started.