Arrested for a Class A Misdemeanor in Plano, TX?
Class A Misdemeanor Charges
There are hundreds of “Class A” misdemeanor crimes in Texas –with more and more being added every legislative session. Under the Texas Penal Code, class A misdemeanors have the greatest “punishment range of any misdemeanor charge”- up to 1 year in jail and up to a $4,000 fine.
At Peveto Law, we successfully defend all types of class A misdemeanor charges in Collin county, Dallas, and the greater DFW area. The class A misdemeanors we defend with the most regularity are:
- DWI (2nd Offense)
- DWI with a BAC over .15,
- Assault causing bodily injury,
- Domestic Violence Assault,
- Possession of Marijuana (2 to 4 oz),
- Possession of Marijuana in drug free zone,
- Possession of a Controlled Substance,
- Dangerous drug possession,
- Theft between $500 and $1,500,
- Failing to ID a fugitive from justice,
- Burglary of a motor vehicle
- Criminal Trespass
- Deadly Conduct
- Interference with a 911 phone call
- Possession of a Firearm (when person has prior conviction for family violence)
- Public Lewdness
- Resisting Arrest, and
- Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon
Class A Misdemeanor Lawyer
If you have a Class A misdemeanor case in Collin County or Dallas, know that your future is at stake. You owe it to yourself to at least consult with qualified local misdemeanor attorney who has a great reputation, and obtains excellent results.
At Peveto Law, we have dealt with every type of class A misdemeanor charge – and would be happy to consult with you regarding your situation. You may be entitled to a “not guilty” verdict – or some other outcome (such as an expunction or petition for nondisclosure) that allows you to keep these criminal charges off of your permanent criminal record. We also assist with misdemeanor jail release in Collin County, as well as outstanding warrants and police investigations in most DFW cities and towns (including but not limited to Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen, Addison, Richardson, Dallas, Prosper, Farmers Branch, and University Park).
Contact Andrew Peveto today for a free consultation