Should you take a DUI arrest seriously?
- Turning with wide radius
- Straddling center of lane marker
- Appearing to be “drunk”
- Almost striking object or vehicle
- Driving on other than designated roadway
- Speed more than “10″ miles below speed limit
- Stopping without cause in Traffic lane
- Following too closely
- Tires on Center or Lane marker
- Braking Erratically
- Driving into Opposing or Crossing Traffic
- Signaling Inconsistent with driving actions
- Slow response to traffic signals
- Stopping inappropriately (other than in a lane)
- Turning abruptly or illegally
- Accelerating or Decelerating Rapidly
- Headlights off
Although Frisco police officers seem to believe speeding is a factor, speeding is not a recognized sign of Intoxication. The faster you drive, the quicker your reactions and reflexes must be as well as your judgment. Therefore, if you are speeding and appear to be driving normally, that would be indicators of sobriety rather than intoxication.
Plano DUI Charges – Andrew Peveto of Peveto Law
At Peveto Law, no stone goes unturned in providing you with the best possible criminal defense following your Frisco misdemeanor arrest. At Peveto Law, we pride ourselves on communication and excellent results – see our client reviews on Google Places, Avvo.com, and Yahoo Local. Contact Us to schedule a free consultation at (972) 339-8033 or submitting our online form.